亚洲 熟 图片 小说 乱 妇|
欧美 在线?另类 春色 小说|
亚洲AV 中文字幕 国产 欧美|
国产成 人 综合 亚洲奶水|
亚洲 动漫 偷拍 另类 校园|
- To celebrate the second annual Lancang-Mekong Cooperation (LMC) Week, China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd. (CSG) held a friendship gala on March 7, 2019 for 52 students from Lancang-Mekong Region. Guests from the Myanmar, Thailand and Cambodian Consulate-General in Kunming, and the Foreign Affairs Office of the People’s Government of Yunnan Province attended the event. The gala consists of three sessions...
- On November 9, 2016, twenty-six foreign students from sixteen countries of 2016 Project Management Master Program co-conducted by Yunnan International Center for Economic and Technical Exchanges and Yunnan University of Finance & Economics visited China Southern Power Grid Yunnan International Co., Ltd. (herein after referred to as YNIC). The program is one of the educational assistance of Ministry of Co...
- On August 28th, 2016, a delegation from Lao PDR led by Dr.Khammany INTHIRATH, Minister of Ministry of Energy and Mines and Mr. Boun Oum SYVANPHENG, General Manager of Electricite du Laos visited ±800kV Chuxiong Convertor Station of CSG. The visit was accompanied by Mr.Wang Liangyou, the Vice President of China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd. (herein after referred to as CSG), Mr.Li Xinhao, the Deputy Di...
- On July 6th, 2016, the PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) for China-Vietnam Power Interconnection of the 3rd stage was signed between China Southern Power Grid Yunnan International Co., Ltd. (YNIC) and Electric Power Trading Company of Vietnam (EPTC) in Hanoi, Vietnam, which officially marked the beginning of the 3rd five-years power grid interconnection and the power trade between China and Vietnam.
- On March 11, 2016, the YNIC-donated CSG Primary School located at Namo County was officially handed over to the Education and Sports Department of Oudomxay Province of Laos.
- On February 2, 2016, the 3rd Meeting of the Committee for China-Myanmar Electric Power Cooperation was held in the Myanmese capital Naypyidaw. The meeting was co-hosted by Mr. Liu Qi, Deputy Director-General of the National Energy Administration of China and Mr. U Khin Maung Soe, Minister of the Ministry of Electric Power of Myanmar. After the meeting, the two sides signed the “Agreement on China-aid Po...
- On January 9, 2016, YNIC officially signed the MOU with the Phongsubtavy Company, which was jointly accredited by governments of Laos and Thailand, by which the Thai side purchased about 3,000MW of power from China.
- According to the “Circular on Advanced Yunnan Enterprises that Fulfilled the Import and Export Tasks of 2015” issued by the General Office of the People’s Government of Yunnan Province and the “Circular on Advanced Yunnan Enterprises of Business Performance in 2015” issued by the Provincial Department of Commerce, YNIC was granted the “Award for Advanced Unit of Yunnan Province for Fulfilling the I...
- On January 27, 2015, YNIC successfully signed the official agreement on transfer of hydropower development rights on the Nam Hka and Nam Lwe Rivers, which was signed with MOEP and Yunnan Power Grid Co., Ltd. in Naypyidaw of Myanmar for the acquisition of hydropower development rights on the Nam Hka and Nam Lwe Rivers in Myanmar.